Saturday, June 2, 2012

2 June 2012

This morning I weighed 173.6.  That's a little better.  Today, Clio is 3 months old!  So, I guess it's taken me 3 months to lose 5 lbs... that's a long hard road.  I don't mean to sound like weight is all I think about... I think about Clio and Ruffy and all the wonderful things in life... but with all the prejudice and talk in society against "obesity", being fat and not feeling like myself and not being seen by the people around me the way I would like to be seen, is a very large and looming concern and also why I'm doing this 30 day blog, just to get a handle on this issue.

Yesterday, I ate pot roast for a late breakfast, an apple when I realized I was starving around 3 at the car dealership, one of my power supply meals for dinner and then had an "out of the box bakery" cupcake as a treat after crossfit.  As far as I can tell, I did a very good job staying "paleo" and it looks like that at least counted for something in the numbers on the scale.

Pain-wise, I made sure to do yoga last night right before bed and although I am stiffer than I was yesterday in the feet, probably because of the jumprope workout yesterday, it is soooo much better than when i wasn't stretching.  Just got done stretching this morning to work out the kinks and noticed some fluid buildup in my ankles.   I'm fighting a sore throat and felt a little yuck yesterday and today, so I think I'm fluidy in general.

Lots to do this weekend - wash the dog, steam and pick out all my new job outfits, return the shoes I bought that turned out to be too small :(, clean the house, maybe write some birth announcements (although I probably won't get to that since it's such old news by now)... should do crossfit and some yoga or pilates... even though I haven't lost much weight, at least I'm getting my old strength back and that makes me feel a little better.  Anyway - maybe I can lose another lb or two before my  new job starts and fit into those pants a little better.  I will seriously cry if the scale goes up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment