Monday, June 4, 2012

4 June 2012

Weight: 175.2

Meals and exercise for 3 June: am - out of the box choc chip cookie just to have something in my tummy to take my prenatals and tylenol

Pilates class: I need to work on my planks and teasers of all sorts

lunch: power supply pork w/cole slaw and last ootb cookie

snack: pb and honey on ootb bun and a few stolen bites of some future power supply meals.  Feeling very hungry and achy today :(

dinner: spaghetti squash w/italian sausage and tomatoe sauce - snacked on a few grapes here and there

Took Ruffy on a very painful walk around the block at night.

Today is the first day of my new job.  My pain level is very very high even though I did my 15 minutes of pre-bed yoga last night.  I am also really really bummed to be up almost 2 lbs since Saturday being as it seems to me like i have really been faithful with the diet and exercise and yep, nursing that growing baby like crazy.  Whatever.  I can give up in 27 days - not sure what the scale will do if i have to quit walking altogether though and I am really sad that I am up early enough to enjoy a morning walk with Ruffy - but can't walk.  I wish I could cut my feet off.  Maybe I will buy a wheel chair so at least Ruffy doesn't suffer with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment