Monday, June 4, 2012

5 June 2012


Weight: 174

On 4 June, I Woke up in a lot of pain : feet, knees, right wrist and middle finger and left thumb.
Ate some tylenol with a couple of grapes.

I had power supply meals for lunch and dinner... But had some leftover spaghetti squash with italian sausage after that.  The bad news is that I had 3 cookies and a sugary coffee drink to get me through morning briefings.

Went to bed at 8pm to try for a better tomorrow.

But... Pain was horrid on 5 jun as well.  Bad feet and my shoulders, some fingers and my right wrist were all very bad.  I am ending this day in the ER with yellow discharge from my eyes, a sore throat, and tinnitus, which also popped up last night.  I'm afraid I will need to take out my contact and not be able to drive home!  Just did that... Better dig up my glasses... I saw them the other day... Somewhere.

No workout today but dog walk with Clio and Adam to at least have some family time.  I ate power supply for breakfast, sushi (with the brown rice) for lunch, and pot roast for dinner.  I hope for better things tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment