Friday, June 1, 2012

The next 30 days

Well, it's been awhile since my last post.  For those of you who've read my long windy posts before, the next 30 days won't be interesting, but I plan to write something everyday to document my fitness and weight loss efforts and track some challenges I've been having with joint pain.  Besides having an adorable baby, this post partum thing has been unneccessarily rough for me, health-wise, i think.

So - June 1, 2012 - 177.4/Plantar fasciatis pain minimal/bunion pain intense/other joints - low medium pain

I weighed in at 177.4.  This is frustrating because I had finally gotten down past 175 and even to 173 last week doing crossfit and eating "paleo".  I had been cheating the past couple of days with some wine and making some strong lemonades, eating some cheese, and yesterday I had some yummy pizza and gave in and ate the rice, beans and tortillas with my fajitas.  I haven't been working out since Monday because of the pains I've been having and just feeling kind of depressed at my lack of progress.  I was very excited to see 173 on the scale, but the next day I had eaten very well and just did a hard workout and had gone up to 175.6, which put me on my 3 day bender, which put me back here, about where I started.  The good news is that I was able to walk this morning.  I did 15 minutes of yoga... lots of downward dog, hero pose, failed attempts at some Bikram poses because the bunion makes "utkatasana" almost impossible... and my feet feel a lot better.

Here's hoping to a lighter and more pain free day tomorrow!  I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment